[ SHOWGSD-L ] Unfortunate News

  • From: RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 18:32:52 EST

It is with a heavy heart that I announce my little "Tammy Faye" passed away
 two days ago.  She was Hickory Hill's Drama Queen, third American Bitch at
 this years Nationals.  While she was not in residence here with me for the
 past year or so, I loved her and will miss her.

Rest in peace my little Queen,
Randy C.