[ SHOWGSD-L ] Uggghhhh....I'm begging you...

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 22:07:59 EST

In a message dated 2/12/2005 8:52:14 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx writes:
Evan,  PLEASE (sobbing!), what is the NEXT subject??????  Everything  that
could possibly be said about location, airlines, travel with dogs,  Deb's
(inefficient?) system for previewing sites, dropping entries,  profitability
even
high altitude has been said at least a few dozen  times!

I know we have fallen into a funk.  We possibly were  going to start a new
thread attacking Norma, but that didn't get much  support.

I have suggested we start a line on the importance of teeth,  the need for
lines with stronger ears, the need for tails with more of a "saber  look" or
the
lack of hair on some of the older handlers.  All major  problems in our breed.

We do need a new subject line, and maybe we should invite  Frank back on the
List.  We could collect money to pay him to  post.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together