[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: USDAA championships in Arizona

  • From: "Deanne Jur" <djur@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Ruth Scheubler'" <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>, <ricknaudra@xxxxxxx>, "'Showgsd-l'" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 16:26:44 -0600

Terry and all,

Lour coursing with our GSD's is a BLAST! My dogs have thoroughly enjoyed
going out and running with the best of them!
I have a few great pictures if anyone is interested - just e-mail privately
and I will forward!

Deanne Jur
Canada
djur@xxxxxxx

From: showgsd-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:showgsd-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Terry Cochran

 I would love to have somthing like this for an activity and fund raiser. I
counted dogs going through the Lure course.