[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: USDAA championships in Arizona

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 19:56:52 GMT

Different winners for points and for breed wins each of the 4 days!!

Ch. Harley (grandson of my beautiful Ch. DianaBanana), his first weekend out
with his grandmother's much-loved handler, JR Alcantara, was BOB on Friday and
BOS on Saturday.  Zippo on Sunday and Monday, but, we did have a very nice
time.  JR's assistant, John (Jennifer Root's nephew) took Harley into the Group
ring on Friday and did a very nice job with him.  The Group judge pulled him
out for the last cut.  If there had been 6 placings instead of 4, he would have
had a placing.  That is my story and I am sticking with it.

Paula, 329 days and counting