[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: USDAA championships in Arizona

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ricknaudra@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 07:02:20 -0800 (PST)

It takes place here every year. Maybe that is why there were no GSD's there :0)
They were all freezing in Tucson.  Who were the big winners of the weekend in
the GSD ring??
Terry

Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 10:37:46 -0800 (PST)
From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Our Breeds in Society

[SNIP]....This past week the USDAA championships haved been held here in
Scottsdale. You know how many German Shepherds where there???
Terry

Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.