[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: USDAA championships in Arizona

  • From: <ricknaudra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 6:51:28 -0800

Hey Terry,
I know where 40 GSD's were... about 2 hours away in Tucson for 4 days of
All-Breed shows!

:o)
I would have loved to have gone but I never even hear about this event.
How did you find out about it?

Any other cool event coming up in the state that you know about?
I'd like to know!!!

Rick Haase

Msg: #3 in digest
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 10:37:46 -0800 (PST)
From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Our Breeds in Society

[SNIP]....This past week the USDAA championships haved been held here in
Scottsdale. You know how many German Shepherds where there???
Terry