[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: USA GEOGRAPHY

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DaList list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 19:05:42 -0700 (PDT)

I Loved Del Mar. !!! What a treat to be able to photograph the dogs gaiting
with ourdoor light!! We have been talking about dogs that took our breath away.
I photographed GV Max in the parade of greats in Del Mar and I have too tell
you it really was breath taking!!  Also that weekend I photographed Willow Be
still my heart!! Both great dogs
Terry
Date: Friday, September 25, 2009, 4:10 PM

I was thinking Del Mar, CA.   <VBG>

Stormy

On Sep 25, 2009, at 4:04 PM, David Fritsche wrote:

> Reno!
> Dave
>

>> If you include Alaska and Hawaii, where then is the center of our
>> U.S.?
>>

>> Stormy

Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.