[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: USA GEOGRAPHY

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, wynsum@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 14:48:22 -0700 (PDT)

Speaking of rabies, has anyone heard any more about the rabies virus that can
be passed through casual contact?

I just think we need something important to worry about :0) The national will
be where the board approves it to be. You either go or you stay home. You
either stay a member of the parent club or you don't.  personal choices. The
most important thing about moving the national around is to attract new people
to the breed and to give as many members as possible the ability to attend a
Parent club meeting. What do you think the average age of the parent club
members is? I bet it is in the mid 60's So give use another 20 years and the
problem will take care of it's self if we make it too difficult to attract the
young. Who knows in 20 years owning dogs could be against the law.
Terry