[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: US War Dog Assoc.

  • From: Luanne Crinklaw <silvermoongsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 09:56:58 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Listers,
 Christmas seems to be rapidly approaching as evident in all the stores that
have Christmas items out!!!!!!!! I have once again been enlisted by my friend
Ron Aiello, US War Dogs Assoc. to start thinking about care packages to the K-9
units overseas. Here is the website for a list of items needed:
www.uswardogs.org. I know to some it is a bit early to start thinking about
care packages but by the time the items are collected, shipped to Ron,
repackaged and sent overseas it won't be that early. I was also thinking that
this oraganization that does so much good for our breed and their handlers
overseas that maybe the parent club could so some kind of monetary contribution
and recognition? I know some other breed clubs have done so, just a thought.  I
plan on conducting a care package drive as well in my son's school, and maybe
get something going with our local club again.
Thanks

Luanne Crinklaw
Silvermoon German Shepherds
Mesa, AZ
Home of Chenoa's Kindred Spirit 12 pts 1 major, and Chenoa's Great Adventure
CGC ( waiting at the bridge )
Signer Breeder's Code of Ethics

Yahoo! for Good