[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: US National films

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 21:19:47 +0000 (UTC)

And I called the AKC a Pimp!    Lol.  Any reason given for this change? The
first  GSD show dog I ever had did something none of the others did.......he
won!  He finished.... He went first novice dog under Ms Amidon in Perry the
same year his Sire The late Great Marhaven's Color Guard went GV . I was
thrilled watching the video that I bought from Bob. Guess I will buy this
years as well since I can't attend and it won't be on streaming video!
ThanksBob! Ed Hill
Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App