[ SHOWGSD-L ] URGENT-GSD Turned into Pound in FL

  • From: SARAVAGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:18:10 EDT

Yesterday it was posted regarding us looking for the breeder of a GSD
turned into Stark FL pound.  I have spoken with Tracy Sayles of the pound  and
this is the information she has....papers weren't turned in; this was an
owner turn in--dog's name is Butch von Adelhof (sp) - DOB 1-11-07 - The
person's last name was Welch that turned him in.  He is a very dark  boy.  He
has
the history of killing a small dog.  Apparently the small  dog went after
him.  He has not shown any of this at the pound.  He  has been around children
and seems uninterested in other dogs.  He was  turned in on July 1 and they
only hold 14 days and then he gets PTS.  He  has THREE days left.  They
will only release him to us, the breeder or a  GSD rescue group.

I spoke at length about this with Tracy.  IF we think this is a dog  that
we can reconnect with the breeder or a GSD rescue she will work  with us but
can't hold too long.  She has all of Weeping Willow's  information.

I know there are several kennels with this name or similar spelling.
Contact either myself or Vicki Burkey on this matter.  Please feel free to
cross-post to other lists.

Pat  Lukos
SARAVA German Shepherds
_www.saravagsd.com_ (http://www.saravagsd.com/)
Weeping Willow 2nd  Chance German Shepherd Sanctuary
_http://weepingwillowgsdsanctuary.com/_
(http://weepingwillowgsdsanctuary.com/)