[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: URGENT- Need calls, letters NOW- This is WRONG!!!!

  • From: Karen C. <kmc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 18:58:53 -0400

Hi Ginger,

The article that was linked to in your post said that one
of these gentlemen had been in trouble previously:

>       "Bailey has been in similar trouble in Texas
>       where he had 88 pit bulls seized at the site
>       of a dog fight on his property in Marion, Texas,
>       in 2005, according to the Society for the
>       Prevention of Cruelty to Animals of Texas.
>=09
>       "Of those dogs, at least 40 of the adults
>       showed signs that they were used or trained
>       to fight, the news release said, and they
>       were destroyed."

Now I'm not saying that anyone at RDOES is lying or
stretching the truth or whatever. But seeing as how
this is post contained forwarded, secondhand
information and that we are only hearing the one side
of the conflict, I don't think I'll be calling or sending
any letters anywhere at this time.  :(
--

Karen C.