[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: URGENT - National Entry Alert

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 19:16:30 EDT

I made this same mistake, and looks like I am in good company.
I have to say THANKS to Phyllis, who graciously and patiently took care of
my entries.
Lets be grateful to the people at Rau, because WE screwed up, they didn't,
so when they help you, have the courtesy to say "Thank You!".

And thanks to Linda Bankhead,  Michael Cheeks and Bill Burggraaf for  the
heads up too.

Ileana Nogueras
National entries alert

Since there has been some discussion on the lists about entering the
National show on the incorrect premium entry form, we thought we should remind
you to double check your entries to use the right entry blank.

The National entry blank is TAN, and the Tuesday specialty is Gray, so we
suggest you double check that you used the right form for the show you
intended.

If you are not sure of your entry, you may call Rau at 1-610-376-1880 to
check your entry.

The entries close tomorrow, Sept. 23, Wednesday) 12:00  noon Eastern time,
at that time no entries can be changed or  accepted.  If you entered the
wrong show, you must notify Rau in writing  either by fax (610-376-4939) or
email - _info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Sorry for any confusion on the entry blanks

Bill Burggraaf
National Show Chair