[ SHOWGSD-L ] UPDATE OH MY GOD

  • From: <nhansburgh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 14:51:18 -0500

Wow
54 hours without any electric power telephone cable or internet
Four feet of snow in less then a week. They said t has not happened in at least
15 years In the forties and fifties we had them all the time and we had them in
March
It took until last night to clear the driveway. There is a ten foot wall of
snow outside my front door
All the majors broke at the shows I only got there today.
My terrfic neighbors the stoeklers have a generator and I spent a great deal of
time there
Had to walk back and forth to feed water and exercise dogs. Fell down twice
Today Dan and Marilyn very nicely surprised me with a cake in honor of updating
my license. We went to THE DINER right near Joes
Thanks to everyone for the huge applause that Jack got(he only needs one major
to finish)
Ken Rayner Senior went back in the ring and handled today. He says he was
pressed into service
Thesun is shining so the great melt down will probably begin
--
norma hansburg
www.normahansburg.com