[ SHOWGSD-L ] UPDATE!!! Corrrected Raffle addy - Jewelery Auction for GSD Rescue

  • From: barbmarkh@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsdlist@xxxxxxxxx, nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 10:45:24 -0500

http://www.mzjf.info/NBSRRaffle

Please go look at these beautiful jewelery pieces - if I told you the NY
jeweler that donated them you all would recognize the name!!!!   Great way not
only to help GSD rescue but to get a great deal on a beautiful present for
Christmas . . .. .  Hurray!!!!   The raffle is only for a short time . . ..
The money will go directly to saving the lives of German Shepherds in danger of
being pts.

If you would prefer to make a direct donation - just email me  . . .. .

Please go look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barb
Marquin GSD