[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: UPCOMING JUDGE

  • From: "Gail Bauman" <gailbauman@xxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 07:15:42 -0500

Exactly!!  I feel the same way - if my dog has shown himself or herself to the
best of it's ability and there are better dogs there, I will NOT complain about
it if the judge finds the best dogs there - after all, that's how it's SUPPOSED
to work.  But if I can't follow what the judge does, or if the judge obviously
does not follow the standard or puts up obvious faults, THEN I have something
to complain about, and I do this by not giving that judge my entries again.
Gail Bauman - Liebchen Kennels
10 month old male show prospect available
http://www.geocities.com/liebchenkennels/puppies-available.html