[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: UPCOMING JUDGE

  • From: caggra@xxxxxxx
  • To: ruthgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:44:03 -0400

 I should have phrased better evidentally.  I have shown and won under Linda
Robey and think she is a good judge from my limited experience seeing her.

I am speaking in general and saying that it should be ok for all of us to trade
information about our experiences under judges...and that judges should be held
accountable for their actions, just like the rest of us handlers, breeders etc.
....and that while we need to support our clubs we also need to start
supporting only the fair judges.