[ SHOWGSD-L ] UPCOMING EVENTS WEBPAGE in CT

  • From: WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 16:04:21 EDT

Hi everyone, I am updating our club webpages and it was mentioned by friends
in the breed i should get the word out to everyone about the upcoming shows in
our area as folks are looking to support the local clubs and fellow club
members.
On Saturday, October 15, 2005 the GSDC of Greater New Haven will be having
our Fall Specialty Show, with AKC judges Dr. Morton  Goldfarb judging Breed and
Juniors and for Obedience we have Mr. Don Thornton.   That same weekend,
Sunday, The Northern New Jersey Club is having their show October 16th with
David
Rinke judging Breed.  Two excellent AKC judges, one great weekend!!!   Lets
hope for awesome weather and a great time with friends old and new.  I thank
those who were at the Bay State show excited to support our judge/show.

please view our webpages for more info, see you in October!!!
http://hometown.aol.com/gsdcgrnewhaven/breedobspecialty.html

Also, in Connecticut on Sunday, August 14, 2005 we will be hosting our 7th
Breed Survey Evaluation and BBQ.  We are very excited to host this event and
provide a reasonably priced feast for the day as well, with BBQ Ribs and
Chicken
and lots of sides  :)     PRE ENTRIES SUGGESTED, DINNER RESERVATIONS A MUST!
Visit our Webpage for more info on the Breed Survey
http://hometown.aol.com/gsdcgrnewhaven/breedsurvey.html

Visit our Webpage for more info on our Upcoming Events
http://hometown.aol.com/gsdcgrnewhaven/allupcomingevents.html

Best Regards,
Dawnmarie
http://hometown.aol.com/gsdcgrnewhaven/homepage1.html