[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: UNSCROUPULOUS BREEDER POSTS

  • From: Sheryl Scott <sherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 10:57:56 -0800 (PST)

I forgot to add that the original post was sent to the list 11-17-04.
Sheryl Scott <sherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:List,
I debated about whether or not to re-send this post that was sent to the list
previously. This is what started this whole thing of trying to get the dog back
to the breeder. There's been a lot of question on this dog's temperament and
this post should clear up a lot of questions. This dog didn't seem to have any
problems at the time of this email. I was working with another list member on
getting transportation for this dog. The only leg of the transport that wasn't
filled was from Mayfield, Pa to Pittsburgh. We had transport from Pittsburgh to
Indiana. There wasn't much effort being made on the co owner's part to get the
dog to the airport to be shipped or to get the dog to Pittsburgh. The co owner
continually stated she only has a small car and doesn't drive and has 2 car
seats in the back. I'm probably opening a can of worms here but I don't mean
too. I just think there's a lot of things that haven't been brought to light
and I feel they need to be.
Sheryl
JParker0127@xxxxxxx wrote:

No joke!

As some of you know about our resent devastation due to Ivan the hurricane,
here is an update for you. My male (pal's son) is with Wendy in Canada, I am
looking for help to get my female back to her breeder in IND. as well until
we know what's going to happen in the long run.

We finally got in to see the lawyer about this matter and its not good news.
He recommends we up and walk away and cut out losses.

Most of you know me better than this, I don't take things like this easy and
tend to fight it how ever and where ever I can. Now I need your help!

This is why, If we walk away now we will be homeless in every sense of the
word. Our children will be taken into foster care until such time as we can
come up with housing again. This will not be any time soon mind you as our
credit rating is not that good as it is and this loss will compound that
problem.

What I am asking you to do is start fund raisers for us. All money's will be
sent to Wachovia Bank in our names (Judi Baker or Ralph Baker) as this is
the only way we can hold onto what we have including our family at this point.

We have exhausted all FEMA programs, Salvation Army, Red Cross, and other
such programs. We have been turned down by the small business admin. for a loan
as our credit is not good enough, though even though my husband works and
has been at the same place for over 17 years we make to much money for other
programs yet not enough for others.

You would not believe what I have done in the way of trying every thing I
can. I have a stack of paperwork it would take months to get through due to all
of this, yet i have been the most persistent lil pain in the butt to the
extent that the government agencies know me by first name now and hate when i
call .... (they must see me on the caller ID) lol

If we walk away now we wont be able to rent a place much less anything else
due to the credit rating. Now you know that would just set me off as I refuse
to lose my family over an act of God!

My thought is that this is where I find out who my true friends are and who
cares enough to step up to the plate and got to bat with me now. We are
selling every thing we own to try to get some where with this, Won't you join
the
fight with us?

Thank You!!

Judi

POST is Copyrighted 2004. All material remains the property of the original

For technical or administrative help, please contact the List Management at
admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original