[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: UNDESCENDED TESTICLES

  • From: gsd0110@xxxxxxx
  • To: WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 11:46:45 -0500

When I was 12 years old my grandparents bought me an 11 month old sable male
puppy.? He was monorchid.? He was a great dog and lived to be 10 years old when
he died from bloat (he was 1st gen. off German import parents)
I had a motorcycle and Brandy (the dog) followed me everywhere I went.? I will
guarantee he ran 30 miles a day.? There was a drug store in our neighborhood
I'd ride there every day and when I'd get there he'd be there too... I could go
to any friends house and when I arrived he'd already be there.... My parents
had a new 6 foot fence put around our back yard because he would follow me
until his pads were bloody? he stayed in it 2 hours.? And you could NOT lock
him up because he KNEW if that motorcycle was leaving and he WAS coming so if
you liked the crate, garage, utility room or where ever he was put.....you'd
let him loose... LOL

I still love him today as much as I did then.

Gary Lewis
Garter German Shepherd Dogs