[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: U cant love smimming and hate water!

  • From: Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2015 21:32:55 -0500

I will reply because I fought so hard to not change our Standard.

I love all GSD's.  I know white GSD owners love the brains and beauty of
their dogs.  We all go home and hug our breed; telling those brown eyes
they are the smartest most beautiful dog in the world.

So for the New Year; watch this video I made for ALL GSD lovers.  Anyone
who submitted a picture of their white GSD was included.  I love the breed
first and foremost.  I do not dislike White GSD's and have had wonderful
conversations and dialog with many "listers" who support them.  Most of us
agree to disagree; but we know at the end of the day we would do anything
and everything to ensure our dogs are well cared for and loved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7jiFBdhFgU