[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Tying dogs

  • From: Holly Woods <hollywoods@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 18:47:23 -0800

My friend entered her dog in a pulling contest at a dog show one time ... He
took first. over all the large breeds.. pulled the most for his weight
category. They had different weights to pull for all the different dog
weights. They have the same thing down here at an annual dog sled race. A
German Shepherd has won it more than once