[ SHOWGSD-L ] Two small brags

  • From: Kim McNamara <klite3gsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 12:13:52 -0500

One being belated.  My Jonathan (Kimberlite's Time Bandit) and Rose
(Kimberlite's Give My Love To Rose) went to Camp Yergin for training and
conditioning last month, and for a few practice runs in the all breeds.
Jonathan won his first point in Lakeland, Florida on Feb. 19, a few days
before he turned 18 months old.  Rose had her turn this past weekend in
Hilton Head SC - and she won her first point on Saturday.  Rose is 21 months
old and this is only her 2nd weekend being shown - anywhere, at any age!  I
know it's just one point each - but those are the first points I've ever
earned on dogs I bred.  Jonathan is sired by Ch. Mar Haven's Last Cowboy
Song PT out of my CH. Jerrwen's Southern Sky; and Rose is sired by Ch. Mar
Haven's Man in Black PT out of my Melana's Lovin' Scoop-ful RA.  Thanks for
letting my brag on my kids.
Kim - Kimberlite

--
We have puppies!  http://kimberliteshepherds.googlepages.com/