[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Two great handlers

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 17:29:13 EST

In a message dated 11/14/2008 12:58:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx writes:
I third  that one.    Liz is always so smooth  she is like a good
GSD....seems
she hardly touches the  ground.
And what can you not  say good about Olivia.  From the  little sprite years
ago that  came in the ring with heart and showed to the  max.....she has
always
been an incredible talent. Now, if we could just  get Donna and  family to
consider moving to Texas we might just draw some  of the ol  texas folk
back....right Ileana??

Molly

Molly

I'll move back to Texas in a New York minute.
Keep working on Donna and Olivia....they may take a minute longer to
convince.
It was great to see the texans again, and my daughters so close by.

dreaming.....<G>

Ileana