[ SHOWGSD-L ] Twin puppies & Triplets

  • From: WITMS@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 23:57:15 EDT

A year ago  November I had Jamiroquai's last litter out of my  Nantucket
daughter. She had 2 sets of twins, and 2 sets of triplets, and 5  single pups
born. A total of 15 pups born in 3 hours. The twins & tripets  were in the
same sack, and were  in the spooning position. I lost 4 of the  puppies, 2
singletons, 1 twin, and 1 triplet. I raised 11 of the 15 puppies. I  still
have two girls who have to be from the triplets or the twins. They look  very
much alike. The only way I can tell one from the other is if they are
standing next to each other. One is a little taller, and has a tad different
muzzle. Susie

_www.witmergsd.com_ (http://www.witmergsd.com)
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585099x1201462822/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jul