[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Twin puppies

  • From: Penny Kroh <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 08:14:15 -0400

From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Twin Puppies?
....talking identical twin puppies.....any one ever have this.......of
course you would have to see them born BOTH in the same sack, attached
to one placenta.....or pay lots of money for DNA tests....FB
We had that once, on an inbred Jeenellyn litter.  All pups in the
litter were black (woo-hoo), but 2 came wrapped in one sack.  Both
were healthy.  I never thought of the twin-factor!  LOL
Another couple times, we had puppies born double-sacked--did anybody
ever see that?  We called it being born with a caul.
Penny in NY