[ SHOWGSD-L ] Twin Brooks Shows

  • From: NHANSBURGH@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 12:45:51 -0400

1.First let me say that "JACK" (Schokrest Whirlaway Oklahoma) went
FIrst Open dog Winners dog and BOW for the point under Norman Herbel
who is in terrific shape. He is only half in coat and it was indoors
and he is a dark dog.He now has 8 points.

2. The facility is fabulous. great footing and the best indoor lighting
I have seen in years. and its air conditioned too.

3. It was teamwork that did it. Jack is definitely a LADIES MAN. Ariel
won the open class but had to handle her bred by dog(who has 9 points
and major from Bred by) in winners so Susie Rayner Reed took him in for
winners and since Susie had  Ariels Winners bitch in BOB I took Jack in
for BOB and got the BOW which was the biggest surprise of all. But
loads of fun

4.The first day under Chuck Trotter I handled him myself since Chuck
had already given him points and we have a gorgeous picture.He put up
Ariels dog the first day.

5. It was nice to see The Kishes, The Rayners, Ariel and Ann Mariano
and Penny tagged
along just for fun. I think she is my good luck charm.I think I will
let them post their own brags