[ SHOWGSD-L ] Turtles

  • From: "Janice Buchanan" <wasatchgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 16:49:13 -0600

Like Sue said, they are available in the pet/fish departments in a lot of
stores.
I buy mine at Walmart - they are usually hanging with a green cardboard back
and one or two to a package.  The "turtles" are white.
As someone else pointed out, they work best for a preventative.  Since I've
been
using them, I rarely have a puppy with runny stools.  If puppies already
have a problem,
the Baycox for coccidia or Panacur for giardia would probably be a better
choice.

Janice Buchanan

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 9:23 PM, Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx> wrote:

you can pick them up at most pet shops, they are called "Doctor Turtle"

http://www.petmountain.com/brands/62/1/aquatrol.html

Sue (not Stormy) Madlung
Shadowacre German Shepherds
www.shadowacre.com