[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Turtles

  • From: "Barbara or DTA Amidon" <amidon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 22:10:41 GMT

Speaking of turtles or tortoises..My carpenter who just remodeled my porch and
took out 9 kennels Boy my home looks beautiful ..Called he had a turtle for me
well it is a large male box turtle he saved from the highway..I will keep him
awhile then let him go as wild box turtles are too hard to raise..I still have
my red foot tortoise who will go with me back to Florida..Having a great day in
Malaga

www.amber-german-shepherds.com

From: WITMS@xxxxxxx