[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Turtle update

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 17:35:50 -0700 (PDT)

the rich get richer...sounds like a great litter!...I just loved the winners
dog fron NC..Ed
Iza Kabuska <izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Well . . . Barbara Amidon's
turtle is cute (if you like turtles) - unlike her puppies, the turtle color is
black & yellow - Barbara's Rogue puppies are black & red & even if you didn't
like German Shepherd Dogs, you couldn't help loving the puppies !!! - simply
gorgeous - I'm sorry Barbara, but the puppies MOVE better than the turtle (I
know how enthralled you are with your new turtle, but . . .) I didn't see much
forehand nor driving rear in the turtle - but HOLY COW - the puppies sure have
all that and more !!! I am coming back to Barbara's in about 4 weeks to look at
her second litter of Rogue puppies that are only 2 weeks old now. Oh, yes, of
course, I want to see the turtle, too (yawn). (In a book about turtles I found
on Barbara's coffee table, there was a chapter on "personality" - turtles have
personalities ????)
But the best thing about today (besides the great visit with this very
knowledgeable and fun lady) was that I brought home Amber's Sweepstakes !!!
(OFA'd front & rear) He is Kahlua's litter brother, and what a nice dog and
beautifully-structured dog. Barbara very kindly has let me take him home for a
while to breed a couple of my girls. I am very excited about this !!

Iza Kabuska
http://www.karizmashepherds.com

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original