[ SHOWGSD-L ] Turkey humor

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:27:26 -0800 (PST)

Subject: Bad bird

A young man named  John received a parrot as a gift. The parrot had a bad
attitude and an even  worse vocabulary.

Every word out of the bird's' mouth was  rude, obnoxious and laced with
profanity.  John tried and tried to change  the bird's attitude by consistently
saying only polite words, playing soft music and anything else he could think
of to 'clean up' the bird's  vocabulary.

Finally, John was fed up and he yelled at the  parrot. The  parrot yelled back.
John shook the parrot and the parrot got  angrier and even more rude. John, in
desperation, threw up his hand, grabbed  the bird and put him in the freezer.
For a few minutes the parrot squawked and  kicked and screamed.

Then suddenly there  was total quiet.  Not a peep was heard for over a minute.

Fearing that he'd hurt the parrot, John quickly  opened the door to the
freezer.  The parrot calmly stepped out onto  John's outstretched arms and said
"I believe I may have offended you with my  rude language and actions.  I'm
sincerely remorseful for my inappropriate  transgressions and I fully intend to
do everything I can to correct my rude  and unforgivable behavior."

John was stunned at  the change in the bird's attitude.

As he was about  to ask the parrot what had made such a dramatic change in his
behavior, the bird spoke-up, very softly,
"May I ask what  the turkey did?"

HAPPY  THANKSGIVING