[ SHOWGSD-L ] Tuna can update

  • From: "frank fasano" <f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ShowGSD04" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 08:02:31 -0500

The lovely April showers have slowed progress - hoping for a dry streak so we
can pour the basement floor. The mud has made tuna can living a little more
challenging as Woody leaves paw print on my carpet and on my heart. There is no
way I could tell him you have to stay in the kennel. Thank God for my steam
cleaner. I saw a motor home with tile and think I may see if we can convert
ours to tile. We love wine soo much but I hate holding my breath about the
carpet. Plus it is hard to keep out dog show dirt.
Well Frank and I are off to Palm Springs for three days for a convention. While
the break from the tuna can and dog poop patrol will be welcomed, these
conventions require the right clothes. Had to spend some $ shopping. What is a
girl to do-See everyone soon at the Futurities-Kris