[ SHOWGSD-L ] Tucson was not as easy as it looked

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 23:39:46 EDT

In a message dated 4/16/2006 6:12:22 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
cyndyinseattle@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
These  were their first shows, and I commend Carrie for dragging her sweet
hubby  Aaron and all five darling kids to the show so she could show these
babies.

Carrie planned to head out to the shows on Thursday morning in two cars,  her
Dad, her Mom, her sister, three dogs, five kids, (two or hers, two of his,
and one of theirs) and be there for the match, the Futurity and the  shows.  I
won't go into what it took to free up five kids, but I did  have to threaten
going to court to get them released, (blended families).

Her Dad got sick and was in the hospital, and I went to see him, and he was
bummed because he couldn't go to Tucson, and his wife decided to stay home
with  him, and so Carrie's sister stayed home.

They still needed two cars, three dogs, five kids and two adults.   Then on
Wednesday a judge ordered Carrie back to court in Lancaster, (100 miles  North
of Los Angeles and the wrong direction for Tucson) on Thursday  morning.

I saw Carrie run through the office at about two in the afternoon on
Thursday, so I know she had a long trip to Tucson.  She didn't even stop to
say
goodby.

It is good to hear she got there, and I am sorry I missed what sounds like  a
great weekend.  I am also pleased she made wood.

Tedi is spending an extra night, she and Twyla are too tired to drive in
today, so I will feed the dogs one more night.  She will owe me big when  she
gets home.  But, I am ready for my trial on Monday.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together