[ SHOWGSD-L ] Tucson Shows close wed. 3-27-13 at 6PM

  • From: Terry Cochran <terrycochran97756@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 12:30:22 -0700 (PDT)

Please come join us at our spring shows April 12,13,14.

Conformation judges are
Friday: Doris Farrell from CT.

Saturday Conformation: David Coleman from CA
Saturday Obedience :Mrs. Nancy Grimm
Saturday Rally: Christopher Smith

Sunday Conformation: Robert Ghigleri from CA
Sunday Obedience: Nancy Grimm
Sunday Rally: Christopher Smith

We have the 4 to 6 month puppy class and great dinner planned and  obedience
show and go Friday afternoon. If you want to put a CGC on your dog this is the
weekend to do it. Testing will be Saturday and Sunday.

For entries and more info please visit our website or contact the show
secretary
Carol Hudd at 702-361-8445   FAX 702-248-6786   Email: CarolHDD@xxxxxxx

Hope to see you there!!!
Terry Cochran