[ SHOWGSD-L ] Tucson Futurity show

  • From: "frank fasano" <f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ShowGSD04" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 18:24:37 -0500

Great show hospitality in Tucson this past weekend- hot but dry- the
hospitality room was awesome and the dinner last  night included a mariachi
band- way cool- we had a good weekend- the first miracle was getting our male
in  a 400 crate out of Des Moines- that miracle allowed Lutzhaus Sirkobrass v
Winsome to go Best Op in Maturity- Thanks to Ms Douglas for the honor and to
Mr. Guzman for handling our very green youngster. As some of you may know Frank
purchased Jerry's handling at a Futurity at last years Foundation Auction.
Jerry had included a grooming seminar in the auction. This past weekend I spoke
with Jerry and Mrs. Nancy Godek Mc Donald ( wow be sure and wear sunglasses
when you look at her left finger) and Jerry has agreed do the seminar for the
Juniors at the National this year- Wanted to get the word out as the advance
brochure has already gone to print.
I must say the Futurity/Maturity competition was extremely deep at the show. In
particular the junior Maturity bitch class had I think 12 bitches, five of
which could have won the class. I was glad my Maturity bitch was entered
elsewhere- had to go home early as Frank needs to work . Anyway I was almost
over dosed on Margaritas.
It was great to see all our West Coast friends-Kris