[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Try again - New post from the Lew basher

  • From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 22:10:31 EDT

 From: "Deena Canals" <dc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 20:28:31 -0500  A 'unrespectable' working dog person
published information that she felt
supported the furtherance of her agenda.  She signed her name to it and
publicly made clear why she took the tactics she did.  Maybe she was tacky,
but she was upfront and honest about it.  She has been publicly renounced
and demands now go that she be booted from one or more GSD organizations.  A
high standing GSDCA member however is the one who publiized that info in a
way to ENSURE that not only the majority of the membership saw it days
before the ballots arrived, but took great pains to ensure everyone knew who
it was about and exactly what was published.  Even included a plea to admin
to be sure the post was seen.  She supposedly did it out of sensitvity and
pain over her friend's disgrace and few will stand up and discredit her
actions.  Please save me from my friends!

As I am the "high standing GSDCA " member....Let me say this...I had it put
on the list
because this poor lady Kim had "emailed it to all the candidates" All the
candidates can back me on this too.  It wasnt something just emailed to me...we
had heard for weeks something was going to come down..beware...
The plea to the admin was because my mail wasnt going through...I didnt know
why...
How do you stop the behind the back gossip and rumors...you get it out in the
open and I did..I felt this was the right thing to do...so if you want to
take pot shots go ahead...but there were reasons why I did it...Guess what the
gossip never got started...
And yes they started the smear campagin against Lew right before the ballots
came out...perfect timing...guess they never thought anyone would take it to
the general membership but I did.
Patty Szymczak