[ SHOWGSD-L ] Try again - New post from the Lew basher

  • From: Falkrigia@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 11:43:50 EDT

-----------------
Forwarded Message:
Subj:   Important - Suggested GSDCA Slate for those wanting Working Dogs to
continue
Date:   10/04/2005 4:17:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:   kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet (Details)

My webpage now includes more correspondence with candidates.

http://www.vomhausleclair.com/GSDCA%20President%20Candidates%20Responses.htm

Because of the way the board is weighted and the antagonism over the working
dogs, it is very important that the WDA members who are members of the GSDCA
VOTE proactively to keep our working dogs part of the GSDCA venues.  I am all
for all venues being included in GSDCA, we all have GSD's, but some Fancier's
of the club not only do not want Schutzhund and German style showing, some have
even brought up pulling out of the WUSV.

If the AKC working dog program (Schutzhund) is approved, each breed club
allowed (GSD, Briard, Doberman, Rottweiler) has to implement the program in
their
own club.  Should non-supportive people of working dogs be in positions in
GSDCA, the program will just not be implemented with the GSDCA .  What a shame
that would be.

PLEASE, make your voices heard, show the GSDCA that WDA members are part of
the consideration and have voting power.

The following slate is "Schutzhund and German style showing" compassionate
and sympathetic along with knowing that true working dog people have to be
appointed to the Working Dog Program committee for correct implementation.

President - Evan Ginsburg
Vice President - Gerry Guzman
Recording Secretary -  Margery Golant
Board of Directors - don't waste votes on others -
Patricia Walker
Wayne Davis
Rita Sandell
Kathy Casteel

DO NOT VOTE FOR THE FOLLOWING:

Lew Bunch
Gary Szymczak
Mishka Bennett
Leon Breault
George Berstler
Lee Brown
Tom Castriota
Dave Coleman
Randy Darnell
Joan Fox
Nancy Harper
Ed Hill
Kelley Knight
Carolyn Martello
Lori Pruett
Paul Root

Check out our websites for constantly updated info and pictures
www.falkrigiashepherds.com
www.thecraftywoodchuck.com