[ SHOWGSD-L ] Try FOX

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 22:46:31 EDT

In a message dated 5/5/2009 6:55:29 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx writes:
i just  received the following from liz sotille and she has given me
permission to  share it with you all:
Hi Diane.  Just wanted to let you know what  happened this morning with
Grace.  There's nothing left of her  home...nothing.  Kennles are OK.  We
did the
video butI don't  think it's that great.  I think you need one foot in the
grave and  the other on a banana peel toqualify.  I'll do what I can but if
we
can get letters stating why she deserves this, it will help.  Saw  both of
the dogs that are still at the vet.  They have been scorched  and all that
will eventually slough off and hopefully, they won't lose  their pads.  I'm
sure
her vet bill is close to $3,000 by now and they  anticipate another two
weeks at the vet.  Who knows what it will be  up to by then.

I gave her the paper to compete for the Home  makeover.  Guess we'll see
where this goes.  We have nothing to  lose.

Contact the FOX network. This morning they had a great segment on it,  with
film of the dogs, and how they suffer in the small runs. I watched it while
 working out, and it brought tears to my eyes.  And I am a big tough macho
sort of guy.  It was on about six A.M. on channel 11 in Los Angeles.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
steps!