[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Truth will set you free to lie again/personal responsibility

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, Show GSD List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 10:44:07 -0700 (PDT)

Maybe we should do things like we do them on the Rez. Give the accused a 10
minute head start :0) If you are liked by enough on the Rez they will give you
shoes. If the Great Spirit is with you, you will travel fast and sure. If not
problem solved. It doesn't pay to be a fat out of shape Indian on the Rez. :0)
TC