[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Truth will set you free to lie again/personal responsibility

  • From: Suzanne <tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 16:34:31 +0000 (UTC)

Personally I think this is truly funny [in an ironic sort of way].  A current
Board member was 'excluded' from just such an issue by WDA.  As the then WDA
President he would have been able to make the decision if charges were valid
AGAINST HIM.  He challenged the validity of the WDA Board removing him from
the proceedings.  He has subsequently been elected to the PC Board in a major
position and is one of the 'insitgators' in the Purina contract fiasco.

In most cases people vote for names they recognize knowing nothing about who
they are voting for.  Case in point, years ago a certain Board member resigned
from the club after LOTS of money disappeared from the treasury while he was
Treasurer.  [Dare I say imbezzlement?????]   He was allowed to resign and
wan't prosecuted.  He later rejoined the club and was again elected as
Treasurer......... Talk about putting the fox in charge of the hen
house.......

We can fuss all we want on this list and the others but the majority of the PC
membership are not on the list to read them......... and so we end up with the
same problems on the Board again and again............ Now we have folks voing
AGAINST people because they have been ACCUSED.  This country's legal system
was NOT founded on Guilty until proven innocent.......  If I really thought it
would make a difference I could accuse anyone of doing anything near election
time but, if its only known by 'list' folks, I really don't 'think it would
affect the outcome of the election........

I am a firm believer that, if you are not involved in the organization and
don't know whats going on you should 'exclued' yourself from voting on issues
so that you don't make matters worse.  Name recognition is no way to select
our leaders in ANY election.  Just my personal and sometimes ugly opinion!

Suzanne Kinman
www.tsalishepherds.com
Home of BIS/MBISS Ch Yancy HT PT RE CD TC CGC BH, UCICB CAC Int Ch Helios IPO3
AD HIC CGC CHIC, BIS Gilli RN CHIC [13 pts/3 mjrs and AllBreed Best In Show
from the classes!!], Kane [8pts/1 mjr], Ch Flair, AKC/Int Ch Jezzy Anna TC,
Nikki, and the Wreckin' Crew!!