[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Trouble Litter

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 11:24:01 -0500

Round worms are totally so common as you say herein! I always used NEMEX  II.
It's the hooks that are a bit more yucky & it should handle them too. Ah,
SCHOOL-
if you're talking DOG SCHOOL -- of course; and some of your 2 legged students
would be neat to assist in this endeavor! 2 legged school, I'm not sure if
they'd be
welcomed, especially 4 pre-schoolers like the kids you list herein.  BTW --
LUCY
should be the very best as she probably has deep RED hair -------- like ME!!
Oh how I wish I were going to Texas to see you and all the other splendid GSD
folks.
   :>((      Norma no L             (Geaux RAIDERS)