[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Trouble Brag- how could I leave out!

  • From: Gsdstyle@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 19:53:30 EST

On Friday, Sel. CH. Darby-Dan's Just Jack (Trouble - Darby-Dan's Jill)went
Best of Breed on Friday, and Piper, BOF Nikiree's Charmed and Dangerous
(Trouble  - Nikiree's Midnight Mayhem, owned by Steve and I and Karen Harms)
was
awarded  first in her AmBred class on Saturday.
Pat

In a message dated 12/1/2008 7:41:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, Gsdstyle
writes:
Two 6-9 month old Trouble sons went head to head at the shows in  Fitchburg,
MA this past weekend, and went 1-2 in the class both days! Not to  be left
behind, a Trouble daughter and a Trouble granddaughter did the  same at the
Sunday show. And, not to be left out, their older brother  made sure he was
right
in there for the applause.

Windover Ansel Adams of gsdStyle (3x Sel CH. Bill-Mar's Here Comes  Trouble,
ROM - CH. Geran's Holly Jolly Christmas), owned by Steve and I and  Abe
Puchall, was awarded first place in his class on Friday at the GSDC  of Central
Mass
specialty. Talka, otherwise known as Kysarah's Ashkin for  Trouble (Trouble -
out of Brownhill-Kysarah's Piecea Ash), was second. On  Saturday and Sunday
at the Worcester County Kennel Club shows, Talka was  first in the class and
Ansel was second.

Ansel's sister, Windover's Mona Lisa of Abijah (owned by Jill Lukasik and
Abe Puchall), placed 2nd in her class on Sunday, behind a Trouble
granddaughter, Darby-Dan's Supernatural (Sel CH Darby-Dan's Just Jack - CH.
Darby-Dan's
Jamie).

Windy Acres-Dirigo Lookin' For Trouble, (Trouble - Windy Acres Ben In A
Spirit) went RWD on Saturday from the AmBred class, and he went 2nd AmBred dog
on
Sunday. He was not shown on Friday.

Thanks to judges Doris Farrell, Don Smith and Ginny Altman for these nice
placings in a class of quality puppies and dogs.

Pat
Sel  CH Gus ROM; 3x Sel CH Trouble ROM; CH Maddy; CH Tia; CH Ben; CH Tarzan;
BOF  Piper _www.gsdstyle.com_ (http://www.gsdstyle.com/)  and check out photos
at  _www.snowheronstudios.com_ (http://www.snowheronstudios.com/)

 Life should be easier. So should your homepage. _Try  the NEW AOL.com_
 .

AOL.com.