[ SHOWGSD-L ] Triple Brags

  • From: Ann Mariano <brittaleahnasa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 08:22:28 -0700 (PDT)

Saturday at the New Brunswick Kennel Club under breeder/judge Michael Cheeks
our Amari's Ella Enchanted handleb by Leslie Dancosse went Best Puppy, and then
onto a Herding Puppy Group 1st.  Thank you to all on your very nice comments
about our girl.  And Thank You Leslie and Donna for being so kind and
understanding with Ella's new owner, and staying the whole day for Group and
BIS.  This was Ella's new owner Linda's first dog show, and she loved
everymoment, and had nothing but prasie for the Girlz.  She is definately on a
way to a great start. Ella is littermate to my girl Lizzie who went Best Puppy
and placed in Group on Friday,  We did not enter the gir's against each other
since we wanted both girls to have a chance for the win before they were too
old.

  Also, at this same show, Ch Amari's Bandit of Broadcreek OFA handled by his
owner Larry Legg won BOB under Michael Cheels so it was definately quite a day.

  Amari's Ella Enchanted is bred/so-owned by me and owned with Linda Sway, and
is out of mine and Linda's late BIF Ch Amaris Ava Gardner TC  OFA and Ch
Laxfield's Cold Hard Cash HIT OFA.

  Ch Amari's Bandit of Broadcreek OFA is bred/co-owned by me, and owned with
Larry & Susan Legg.  Bandit is out of my Ch Fairway's Leah v Nadelwald TC OFA
ROM and Ch DarbyDan's Sampson OFA.

  Ann Marie
  www.geocities.com/amarigermanshepherds/Amari.html

Ann Marie
www.geocities.com/amarigermanshepherds/Amari.html
Home of
  Ch Fairway's Leah v Nadelwald TC ROM OFA
Ch Amari's Beware of Foxy Roxy CGC TC OFA
Amari's Elizabeth Taylor (Ch. pointed/Major R. @ 6 months)
Breeder/Owner of
R/Best in Futurity Ch Amari's Ava Gardner TC OFA
Ch Amari's Bandit of Broadcreek OFA (Multiple Group Placer)
Amari's Blissfull Jazz CGC TDI (Major pointed)
Amari's Cinderella von Hornberger (Ch. pointed)
Amari's Chances Are (Ch. pointed)