[ SHOWGSD-L ] Trick-or-treaters? / Mischief night /OT

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 22:04:50 EST

In a message dated 10/31/2006 4:40:02 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
psharp212@xxxxxxx writes:
I grew  up in Motown/Murder City/Detroit.
The night before Halloween was called  Devil's Night.
We just burned down a different neighborhood each  year.

I was in Grand Rapids, and we did plenty of damage. I remember one weekend
when we took turns eating each other's home.  We ate everything in the
cabinets such as all the butter, salt, soups, peanut butter, and everything
else  in
cans, or canisters.  When we left a home there was nothing left,  including
flour, soap, or anything we could get rid of.

On Halloween we did do more, such as chaining a police car to a fire
hydrant, or the ever popular bag of burning dog poo.  I remember screwing
doors
shut, switching cars in garages by hot wiring them, and switching home  phone
lines.

Whenever I go to visit a client in prison, I am always afraid they are  going
to tell me they just got a call from the Grand Rapids police and want to
talk to me about 1959.

Then I got into dogs, and it all became niceness and kindness.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together