[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Trialing can be complicated

  • From: Anne Utter <rautt75@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "stormy435@xxxxxxxxx" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 18:59:09 -0500

Same reasoning I use when my dog sees another dog across the road - or a
rabbit, deer etc. and i say "no" or whatever command I've taught,  or when they
are after something and I say "leave it".   They MUST obey for their own
safety.  Maybe more dogs would not bolt out the door or gate if they learned
this lesson.   If my child started putting his/her hand in a light socket or
crossing a street alone without permission, would i simply give a talk on why
they shouldn't do that or would i give a lesson they wouldn't soon forget by
some well placed discipline on the posterior!  This can save their life.  JMO
and I'm sure some will be upset by this.
Anne, GA

Sent from Anne's iPad

http://showgsd.org/mail.html