[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Treats

  • From: "Beryl Eshom" <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 10:45:22 -0800

My nine year old "Solo" will eat any kind of treat offered her. I cannot
stand at the sink preparing vegetables, that she doesn't beg, particularly
for carrots, apples, or broccoli stems.
As far as biscuits go, any shape, any color, any flavor, any brand.
I have two "cookie" jars by the door in the ;laundry room that opens out to
the garage. If she isn't going with me I throw a couple to her, and it keeps
her busy while I back out the mini-van.
She also is one who makes her own decision whether or not she wishes to go
with me. I think she bases that decision on what she sees me put into the
car. If it's just me and my handbag, she could care less. If it is the large
bag with my swim suit towels etc. or any overnight bag or luggage of any
kind...she is going. When she can't go for one reason or the other, she
isn't a happy camper.
Of course her name gives you a clue, she was a singleton puppy, therefore
she doesn't really think she is a D O G !! LOL

Beryl Eshom
Arelee GSD
Davis, CA