[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Treadmill

  • From: "Paula M. Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 19:53:12 GMT

A Dogtread treadmill sits in my living room and keeps Harley in wonderful
condition.  PetZen Products has the best customer service in the WORLD!!
When showing at Eukanuba and at Westminster, Krista lets me use her display
models to keep Harley in shape while we are out of town!   She stands behind
her product 110%.  I can't say enough good things about Krista and her company.
Stephen Cabral bought one of her treadmills upon my recommendation, as have a
few other handlers and owners.

IMHO, 55" is not nearly long enough for a GSD.  6' (73") to 6.5' (78") long
would be much preferred.  They can get easily injured on a short tread.  There
is a woman here in Southern California who was at the National last year
selling a very poorly constructed, too short treadmill.  I (facetiously)
offered her Harley to demonstrate her treadmill, knowing full well he would
dwarf it and never be able to fully extend on it!!  She got ticked at me and
continued to attempt to demonstrate her inadequate, sub-standard product with a
young, untrained puppy!  It was shameful.  I have no tolerance for people who
cheat others.

Contact:  Krista Wickens, Co-Owner/Founder
Office: 801.866.3955 l Cell: 801.391.2222 l Email: krista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PetZen Products, LLC l www.petzenproducts.com l www.dogtread.com

Paula, still counting down to the National, but, without my calendar at this
time!!  :-)

Home of 2012 GSDCA Dual Title EXCELLENT Award Recipient, 2 Time AKC JAM/AOE
Recipient, International Champion, Canadian Champion, & American Silver Grand
Champion, Asgard Harley Davidson, HT, PT, CGC, TC, HIC, OFA CHIC #64047
(Original Version), 1st male GSD Grand Champion. 2010 #1 GSD in California,
Lifetime #1 GSD in Michigan, 2010 #1 GSD male in USA (AKC GCH Stats), 2011
Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show Invitee, Lifetime AKC Eukanuba Invitee. 2 Time
Cruft's Invitee.