[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Transporting a dog from TX to Germany

  • From: CANINEHERO@xxxxxxx
  • To: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 13:19:59 EDT

In a message dated 6/11/05 12:53:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx writes:

> Hi
> Contact Lufthansa, they are WONDERFUL in shipping animals. They will take
> good care of the dog. Also you may want to look up (on Google) importation
> of
> pets into Germany.
> Kathy Gray

       Lufthansa only handles dogs from gateway cities.. and because of
changes not all offices handle dogs the advise to use an agent... We handle
many
dogs from Germany to the United States for Customs Clearance and Ship dogs to
Germany and other European cities and Australia. We have agents in Germany that
can assist with your clearance in Frankfurt..   Please if you have any
questions feel free to contact our office 610-461-3200  unfortunately we are
closed
on weekend..
       My direct line is 610-461-3205... Regards  Mike