[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Training in this heat - tips

  • From: candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jkerner@xxxxxxxxx, <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx>, "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 14:43:32 GMT

I'll add to that also.  In the winter I can't really roadwork at all here in
Wyoming.  Not unless I want to buy a sled and take up mushing!

CandyZ

candiasgsd.com

> Inquiring minds in Wisconsin want to know too.
> Our challenges are a little different, however, than those confronted in the
southern tier
of states.

> Whilst it has been really hot for Wisconsin these last several days (98
degrees), extreme
heat is not our customary problem.

> Snow.
> Ice.
> Sleet.
>
> Ileana's and Jane's prepared minds can't figure out what to do about the
afore mentioned.

> =;-)
>
> Jane Kerner

than

==========================
>   POST is Copyrighted 2006.  All material remains the property of the
original author and
of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind
are permitted without
prior permission of the original author  AND of the Showgsd-l Management.
ALL RIGHTS
RESERVED.

>   ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION
OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY
MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE
POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A
VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS
OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx