[ SHOWGSD-L ] Tragic death of Golden owner, his dogs and puppies

  • From: shirley sommers <ssthunderpony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 20:49:29 -0800 (PST)

I just found this out from a friend that has Goldens.

  Being in the dog show circuit, you may have have run into Carlen Rasmussen,
this is a bad situation.
  Her DH and all her dogs, including six puppies perished in a house fire  6
days ago .

  Here's link in case you weren't aware of it. That poor woman.  I can not
imagine her unbearable pain and heartache .

  She was showing someone else's dogs and got word of the fire while at the
show.

  You might know more about this than I do, but I wanted to let you know just
in case you  know Carlen  .
[HYPERLINK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]

  Please keep her in your T&Ps

  ~S

     Image German Shepherd Dogs
              -home of -
Am / Can Ch.Scherlo's Mr.Karizma OFA h/e
  http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/?yguid=140553699
   http://community.webshots.com/album/125344462zaHnik

Never Miss an Email